ABOUT THE COMPANY – BOSTON MEDIA HOUSE
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Boston Media House Bursary Competition South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Boston Media House offers students the opportunity to study and qualify for a career within Media and Design sector. The private institute is internationally accredited and have the following amazing qualifications on offer: Media Operations Management (Bachelor of Business Administration), Broadcast Journalism (Bachelor of Arts), Media Practices (National Diploma), Radio and Television Production (National Diploma), Media Studies Gateway (Short Learning Access Programme), Computer Literacy Skills Programme (Short course), Radio Presenting & Production (Short course), Television Production (Short course).
The institute also offer financial aid and flexible payment plans for students who need it.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
Boston Media House are giving away a Bursary and prizes, all in the name of their #PowerPositive Competition. They are encouraging students to FIND POSITIVITY during this difficult time, and show the institute how you have been inspired to create change in your own world (you can say it, sing it, write it, design it, film it or mix it).
1) The bursary will cover studies at Boston Media House in Sandton, Pretoria and Durban.
2) The bursary cannot be used to settle outstanding fees at Boston Media House.
3) The bursary will not cover these expenses: registration fees, travel costs, stationery fees and other external fees.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Over the age of 18 years
- Intend on studying at Boston Media House in Sandton, Pretoria or Durban
- NOT an employee of Boston Media House / Boston City Campus & Business College or its subsidiaries
- NOT connected with the administration of this competition
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who wish to apply, can do so by following these steps:
1) Complete the online application here: https://www.bostonmediahouse.ac.za/powerpositive-competition/
2) Attach the following documents:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Your inspiration/ creative interpretation – can be in the form of a: Song/ Illustration/ Graphic Poster/ Social Media campaign/ Video or Animation (30 seconds long) or Radio Ad (30 seconds long). This attachment must be a maximum of 10MB.
Students must read the competition rules here before applying: https://www.bostonmediahouse.ac.za/powerpositive-competition/
Winners will be notified via email (using the email address they submitted their application with), no later than 10 working days after the end of the competition.
Winners will be chosen by Mo Flava and Boston Media House’s expert panel of judges.
Winners will be announced on Boston Media House social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) pages by 12 March 2021.
28 February 2021 (at 23:59).
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Boston Media House directly:
Sandton branch – Tel: 011 883 0933
Pretoria branch – Tel: 012 343 1731
Durban branch – Tel: 031 301 7469