ABOUT THE COMPANY – CHATSWORTH CENTRE
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about Chatsworth Centre Bursary South Africa 20222-2023/read full details.
The Chatsworth Centre is located within the suburb of Chatsworth, in KwaZulu-Natal. The shopping centre is located approximately 15km from Durban central, alongside the Umhlatuzana River and the Umlaas River
The centre is easily accessible, as it is within close walking distance of the railway station and major bus routes. Chatsworth Centre contains around 150 stores (including a range of fashion, food, electronics, stationery, jewellery etc), attracts more than 1.4 million shoppers each month and is owned by Sanlam Properties.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME
Chatsworth Centre are awarding bursaries to the value of R100 000 to students who have matriculated and wish to study further at a tertiary institution in South Africa.
Applicants will be assessed based on their matric results, involvement in the community, current financial status and their vision to give back to the community in the future. Bursaries will be awarded to students in ALL fields of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 17 and 25 years old
- Completed Matric
- Good academic results achieved in Matric
- Reside in one of the following areas: Chatsworth/ Malvern/ Queensburgh/ Mobeni Heights/ Shallcross
- Proven financial need
- Studying or intend on studying at tertiary level next year
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Chatsworth Centre Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Application forms are also available for collection from the Chatsworth Centre information desk or marketing office.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- Application cover letter (from the Rising Sun Newspaper)
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- All other academic certificates (certified copies)
- Full tertiary academic record if currently a tertiary student (certified copy)
- Proof of family income (see application form for further details)
Applications must be submitted to:
Chatsworth Centre Information Desk (next to Clicks & Ideals)
17 Joyhurst Street
18 February 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Chatsworth Centre directly:
Tel: 031 403 5451/ 031 403 5453/ 031 401 9517