Discovery School Super League Auditions 2024-2025 | Application & Requirements
We are pleased to inform you about the School Super League | Application, Requirements & Judges
- In this event, students between Grades 4 to 9 (both grades included) are eligible to participate.
- All students will be divided into 2 (two) categories where students between Grades 4 to 6 shall fall under Category-I & students between Grades 7 to 9 shall fall under Category- II.
- The students must have general knowledge.
- The students must be physically and mentally strong for the show.
- For the complete details must have read the terms and conditions carefully.
How to Register for Discovery School Super League 2023 Season 5?
Steps for students to participate:
Candidates need to read this post very carefully for the complete details. Through this post, we have listed the complete details of the registration process:-
- Step 1:-Download the Discovery School Super League App.
- Step 2:- Enter details to complete student registration.
- Step 3:- Click on “StarttheDSSLTest” .
- Step 4:- Take the test.
- Step 5:- Claim rewards after completing the test.
Steps for schools to participate:
Step 1: Candidates need to go to the link http://discoverychannel.co.in/dssl.
Step 2: Candidates need to enter the details of the school coordinator/principal.
Step 3: Candidates need to enter details of the school
Step 4: At last enter the details of the principal & complete registration.
Click here to Apply Online
- Every contestant at a school level who takes in the event would get a participation certificate, a 60 days online course (worth INR 6000) on BYJU’S – The Learning app for FREE and INR 5000* in their BYJU Wallet.
- Further, At the Stage 1 level, one topper from each grade (i.e. 1(1 ) student each from Class 4, Class 5, Class 6, Class 7, Class 8, and Class 9) will be eligible to get School bags from BYJU’S
- The Winners from Stage 3 of the event, shall get a chance to appear on DSSL TV Show & will also stand a chance to win a paid trip to NASA(USA) as set out above and a cash prize of up to 9 Lakhs.
- Name of the participant.
- DOB (Date of Birth).
- Valid E-Mail Id.
- Active Mobile number.
- any other details.
Note: If you need help, or you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below