ABOUT THE COMPANY – DUBE TRADEPORT
We(sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Dube TradePort Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Dube TradePort Corporation, founded in 2003, is a business entity owned by the KwaZulu-Natal Provincial Government. The company manages the Dube TradePort Special Economic Zone, an infrastructure project set up to promote local and international trade.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Dube TradePort Corporation will be awarding bursaries to students residing within the KwaZulu-Natal Province, for studies within the following fields:
- Agricultural studies (Crops or Plants)
- Built Environment studies
- Engineering studies
- Information Technology studies
- Maritime studies (Land based)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Residents within the KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Completed Matric
- Studying within one of the aformentioned fields of study
- In your second, third or fourth year of study
- Studying at one of the following institutions: University of KwaZulu Natal, University of Zululand, Durban University of Technology, Mangosuthu University of Technology or UNISA
- Good academic record
- Proven financial need (of parent or guardian)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Dube TradePort Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Alternatively, you may obtain a copy of the bursary application form at your institutions financial aid office.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (on tertiary letterhead)
- Course curriculum from your institution for course of study (including number of years of study, number of subjects to be taken) (on tertiary letterhead)
- Breakdown of tuition fees (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parent/ guardian proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed)
- Parent/ guardian breakdown of monthly income and expenses
- Parent/ guardian death certificate if deceased (certified copy)
- Motivational letter to support your application (explain why you deserving a bursary and your circumstances)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to Solomon Nkosi: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “DTPC Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
*Only emailed applications will be accepted – please do NOT fax or post your applications.
29 January 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Dube TradePort directly:
Contact person: Solomon Nkosi