ABOUT THE COMPANY – EMADLANGENI MUNICIPALITY
We(sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Emadlangeni Municipality Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Emadlangeni Municipality, previously known as the Utrecht Local Municipality, is situated in the Amajuba District Municipality within the province of KwaZulu-Natal.
The town is one of the oldest in the province, established in 1854 and covers over 3500 km² of land. The municipalities main economic sectors include tourism, industrial, mining, agriculture and service.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Emadlangeni Municipality will be awarding bursaries to 6 Civil Engineering students, to the value of R55 000 per year.
Once students have completed their studies, they may be required to render services to the Emadlangeni Municipality – the service contract period will be equal to the duration of funding received.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Between 18 and 35 years old
- Reside within the Emadlangeni Municipality area
- Good academic record
- Completed Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Civil Engineering qualification
- Registered or been accepted to study at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
- in financial need
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Application forms must be collected at the
The Emadlangeni Municipality
34 Voor Street
(at the Human Resources Office)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or results statement (certified copy)
- Any other qualifications (certified copies)
- Proof of registration/ acceptance from your tertiary institute
- Proof of residence
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips or bank statement if employed/ proof of unemployment from Department of Labour if unemployed/ proof of SASSA grant if applicable/ death certificate if deceased)
22 February 2019.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Emadlangeni Municipalitydirectly:
Contact Person: Mr NW Mtshali (Human Resources Office)
Tel: 034 331 3041