First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services.
The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager – CBG (Infrastructure)
Job Identification: 423
Job Schedule: Full time
Job Shift: Day
Job Category: Marketing & Relationship Management
- Assist in Managing and deepening relationships with existing customers for a major share of customer’s business.
- Identify and follow through to establish new relationships consistent with industry focus and overall Bank’s commercial objectives.
- Resuscitate dormant relationships to meet Bank’s strategic objectives.
- Maintain high client satisfaction ratings through exceptional working relationships with clients.
- Provide support in the origination and execution of customers’ transactions.
- Provide support to Credit Risk Management on background and financial information necessary to facilitate review of credit transactions.
- Minimum Education: First Degree in any discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant banking experience.
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 26th April, 2022 at 5:32 PM