Official Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC) Youth Connect Essay Challenge 2020 for Africans
We(ngstudentportal team) gladly inform you about Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC) Youth Connect Essay Challenge 2020 for Africans-read full details below
The Financial Institutions Training Centre (FITC) is now accepting entries from undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa for its 2020 Youth Connect Essay Challenge. The deadline for the submission of entries for the FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge is 31st August 2020.
FITC is pleased to announce the theme of its Youth Connect Essay Challenge – “Accelerating Growth and Development in Africa: The Role of Technology and Innovation.”
Our dream Africa will be spurred and accelerated by technological advances and constant innovation, which if well harnessed, will forge pathways for rapid development. The FITC Youth connect essay challenge is organized in an effort to harness the creativity and innovation mindset of the African youth, in promoting growth and development in Africa. It aims to promote excellence and knowledge amongst young minds, putting them in the shoes of game-changers and problem solvers, in the African Landscape and the world at large.
FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge Theme.
“ACCELERATING GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA: THE ROLE OF TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION.”
Africa is highly diverse and rich in its Economic, Political, and Social Structures. With the advent of new technologies and innovation, our economy has the potential to leapfrog its limitations and grow at a brisk pace.
Write an Essay on the Role of Technology and Innovation in accelerating growth and development.
FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge Prizes.
- Winner – $1,000 + Laptop + Leadership Certification Programme + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 1st runner up – $500 + Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
- 2nd runner up – Laptop + 1-year Mentorship Programme
FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge Eligibility.
This Essay is open to undergraduates from all tertiary institutions in Africa
How to Submit Entries for FITC Youth Connect Essay Challenge.
- Essays can be in English or French, and must not exceed 1000 words.
Entrants are expected to show originality, creativity, clarity and focus on the topic
- Essays must be original and unpublished. Plagiarized entries will be disqualified.
- Essays must be written by one person. Co-written essays will not be accepted.
- One entry per person.
- FITC’s Panel of judges decision is final
- Entries will be disqualiﬁed if they fail to meet these requirements
- All entries should be submitted online. Fill your details on the registration page and follow the required steps.
Entries must be received by August 31st, 2020 (23:59 WAT).
Find more information about the essay challenge on our social media accounts @fitcnigeria. We look forward to reading your essays!
For further inquiries, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org