ABOUT THE COMPANY – FHS
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) is a black-owned and managed fleet management company whose vision is to be the countries top technology-driven fleet and movable asset management solutions provider.
Located in Pretoria, South Africa, the company provides flexible and comprehensive commercial and passenger fleet management services, tailored to client’s specific business operational needs.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & RENEWABILITY
Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) will be awarding bursaries within ANY field of study, for students with strong academic records.
Bursaries will be awarded for 1 academic year and may be renewed based on academic progress and company availability of funds.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Under 35 years old
- Currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- Have been accepted to study at a recognized public tertiary institution in South Africa for 2021
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for all subjects in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 60% for all major subjects at tertiary level, if currently studying
- Currently unemployed
- Clear criminal record
- Students with disabilities are welcome to apply
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students must follow these steps to apply:
1) Go to www.pnet.co.za
2) Type in the words “fleet bursary” in the in the keyword search bar
3) Click on the bursary listing by Fleet Horizon Solutions
4) Click the green “Apply now” button
5) This will bring up another window and require you to fill in your email address to register an account
6) Complete the registration process
7) Login using your email address and password
8) Proceed with your application and attach your supporting documents listed below
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full academic record, if currently studying (certified copy)
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from the public tertiary institution (on institution’s letterhead)
- Proof of residence
- Short Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ proof of grant or pension if applicable)
- Disclosure of any other source of financial support
- Medical certificate confirming disability if applicable
30 November 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Fleet Horizon Solutions (FHS) directly:
Tel: 087 012 5027