Official IBEDC Recruitment 2022-2023
We(ngstudentportal.com team)are pleased to inform you about IBEDC Recruitment 2022-2023
Most importantly, the IBEDC recruitment 2022-2023 application has been publicized to the public to be totally free. Therefore, ensure you take note of this information if you are eligible in applying for any job vacancy in Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC). As a matter of fact, the application form is obtainable online on the recruitment portal of IBEDC.
You can also download the form and fill it manually.
IBEDC Recruitment 2022-2023 Application Form
The recruitment portal of IBEDC is available online. It is accessible to all job seekers who wish to apply for any job vacancy.
IBEDC 2022-2023 recruitment form will soon be available, and the portal will open for applications. The closing date has not yet been announced. However, from reliable sources, it is expected that IBEDC will commence a massive recruitment exercise in which applicants may submit their application forms.
Available Positions at the Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC).
Here, we have outlined the various positions or departments where you can tender your application to.
- Asset Protection
- Audit and Risk
- Branding and Communication
- Bus Transformation and Strategy
- Health, safety, and Environment
- Human resources
- Information Technology
- Legal and Regulatory
- Revenue Optimization
- Supply Chain and Administration
IBEDC Recruitment 2022-2023 Requirements
- West Africa Examination Certificate (WAEC) or National Examination Council (NECO) with credit in not less than five(5) subjects, including English Language & Mathematics
- Applicants must ensure they possess their Degree certificate in Engineering or Science from an accredited institution in Nigeria. These include B.Sc., HND.
- National Diploma Certificate (ND) and National Certificate of Education (NCE) will be required from applicants without degrees.
- At least one – five years of work experience is required of all interested applicants
- Experience as Revenue Protection Specialist will be an additional advantage
- Applicants must know how the electricity supply chain value system functions.
- Applicant must be familiar with different types of electrical equipment and metering infrastructure
- possess a good knowledge of electricity regulatory codes, wires, and meter installation. Other required attitudinal criteria include:
- You must be strong attention to detail and can work under any pressure
- You can work with no or less supervision
- You must be able to analyze and solve electrical problems
- You must be self-conscious and security awareness
- You must possess the negotiation and interrogation skills to establish facts.
Please note, at the moment, the IBEDC recruitment form is not yet out. We will update this webpage as soon as the form is online. Simply visit this website or IBEDC Recruitment Portal on www.careers.ibedc.com to know when the form is out for 2022-2023.
How to Apply for IBEDC Recruitment 2022-2023
In order to get a job at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company, you must first visit the website. Upon logging in, complete the application form located on this page and then check back for updates about your application status.
- Visit the IBEDC login portal at www.careers.ibedc.com/careers/
- Follow the instructions on the IBEDC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
As of the time of writing this article, it has not been announced when IBEDC will be recruiting. Once the announcement is made, this article will be updated.
Note: If you have questions, corrections or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below