ABOUT THE COMPANY – IDWALA
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about Idwala Industrial Holdings Limited Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Idwala Industrial Holdings (Ltd) is a certified BEE Company, whose long history in mining and processing, dates back to the 1950’s when Anglo Alpha purchased the Carbonates operation.
Today, the company is involved in the mining and processing of Calcium Carbonates, Lime, AgriLime, Limestone, Magnetite and Pyrophyllite.
Idwala is part of the Bud Group, whose other member companies include: Ferro, FFS Refiners, Cerebos, CJP Chemicals, NCP Chlorchem, Walvis Bay Salt Holdings and Botswana Ash.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & RENEWABILITY
Idwala are inviting students to apply for their bursary programme which covers ANY field of study (Degree or Diploma only), for students with strong academic records.
Bursaries may be renewed each year based on students satisfactory academic performance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must be between 18 and 35 years old
- Must have a strong academic record – selection will be based soley on academic merit
- Must be studying or intend on studying towards a Degree or Diploma that is no less than 1 year of study
- Must be studying or intend on studying at an accredited tertiary institution within South Africa
- Must be currently unemployed
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the minimum entry criteria, can apply by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate or final results, if in your 1st year of study (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of registration at a tertiary institution (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of study fees (quote/ invoice/ account statement from your tertiary institute)
- Proof of unemployment (proof of income or affidavit)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Proof of address
- Shortened Curriculum Vitae (maximum 2 pages)
Applications must be submitted to the Human Resources Department in one of the following ways:
1) Email : email@example.com
2) Post: PO Box 22, Port Shepstone, 4240
3) Hand delivery: Idwala Carbonates, Lot 21, Oribi Flats, Port Shepstone, 4240
21 August 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Idwala Industries Holdings Limited directly:
Tel: 011 795 4900