India Got Talent Auditions 2024-2025 | Application & Requirements
We are pleased to inform you about the India Got Talent | Application, Requirements & Judges
The performance is available to performers of all ages and abilities, including magic, comedy, dance, singing, painting, acting, acrobats, martial arts, and rapping. Therefore, this is the greatest platform for candidates who believe they have skill and who want a platform to show it off while also receiving support from TV fans. All candidates are urged to carefully review the show’s entire terms and conditions before participating. We’re giving you all the information you need to apply for India Got Talent (IGT) 2024–2025 in this post.
- In this show, only Indian Nationality candidates are able to participate in the show.
- Candidates need to bring their proof of Nationality and proof of age.
- Candidates must be physically and mentally fit for the show.
- There is no age limit to take part in the show because talent has no age.
- Candidates for the complete details must have read the terms and conditions of the show carefully.
How to Register for India Got Talent (IGT) 2024-2025?
- Participants to make registration need to visit the Sony liv official site and candidates can also download the Sony liv app.
- After visiting the site candidates need to find the “Registration” link and click on it.
- Then, candidates need to read the terms and conditions carefully.
- After that candidates need to fill out the registration form with personal and contact details.
- Then candidates also need to submit the audition video in the given format.
- Candidates make sure that all details must be valid and correct otherwise form is canceled.
- After all that candidates need to recheck the application form and click on the submit button.
- At last, if you are selected on the basis of the video team inform you of the next process.
- Proof of Nationality.
- Proof of Residence.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- School Certificate.
- Medical Certificate.
- Parents undertook.
- Aadhar card.
- Recently Captured photograph.
- Any other documents?
Note: If you need help, or you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below