ABOUT THE COMPANY – ISIPHO ADMIN
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about Isipho Admin Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Isipho Admin Bursary is a registered NPC (non-profit company), who do not receive government funding, but rather receive financial support from administrative professionals and training companies globally. The company was first registered in 2015 and have helped many students who have since graduated and taken up full time employment.
The companies mission is to give back to the country by uplifting local communities, through skill creation. Isipho Admin Bursary has been awarding bursaries since 2016 and aim to continue creating opportunities for students who would otherwise not be able to further their studies.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Isipho Admin Bursary will be awarded for studies within the administration field, for those who seek to work in the administration profession as a professional assistant.
The bursary will provide cover for tuition fees and books only (all other expenses will be for students own account, including accommodation, transport etc).
MORE ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – IMPORTANT DATES & SELECTION
Please take note of these important dates: Applications close on 19 December 2020, shortlisting will take place between 19 and 28 December 2020, shortlisted applicants will then be required to attend a panel review on a date still to be confirmed, panel interviews will take place on 9 or 16 January 2021 (to be confirmed), successful candidates will be notified on 20 January 2021, orientation week will start in the 1st week of February 2021 and the first day of college will commence on around 8 February 2021 (to be confirmed).
Shortlisted candidates will be via telephone and invited to attend an interview with the selection panel. Unsuccessful candidates will receive an email.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR National Certificate: Vocational [NC(V)]
- Achieved a minimum result of 50% for English in Matric
- Achieved a minimum result of 50% for English (First Additional Language/ Home Language), 50% in Life Orientation, 50% in 4 vocational subjects in NC(V) OR SC (without endorsement) or equivalent with a minimum of 5 subjects passed
- Good command of the English language
- Reside in Johannesburg or Pretoria
- Able to travel to campus every day (Pretoria CBD: 239 Pretorius Street, Pretoria/ Braamfontein Centre: 23 Jorissen Street, Johannesburg)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Isipho Admin Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate [NSC]/ National Certificate: Vocational [NC(V)]/ Senior Certificate (without endorsement) (certified copy)
- Reference letter (from School, Church or another organisation, but not a family member)
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: Recruitment@isiphoadmin.org.za
(Insert the words “Isipho Admin Bursary – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
19 December 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Isipho Admin directly:
Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com