Official Job NAPTIN Recruitment 2022-2023
We(ngstudentportal.com team)are pleased to inform you about Job NAPTIN Recruitment 2022-2023
From all indications we have seen, we can derive that majority of this year’s applicants think that this recruitment exercise has already started, while others believe that this recruitment exercise has not begun. Either way, we are sure you are eager to submit your application to the NAPTIN job board.
Before we go into the topic and let you know everything necessary regarding the NAPTIN recruitment, we will give you a brief background of the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria.
The National Power Training Institute of Nigeria (NAPTIN) was established in 2009, and they started its activities since then. Their core responsibility is to train individuals who will work in the power and light generation sector in Nigeria.
All the training centers of the PHCN is being regulated and controlled by this agency. You need to be a technology interested individual to enjoy your stay while working with this agency.
Important points to note in this NAPTIN job guide?
The NAPTIN job application portal is http://www.naptin.gov.ng/trainings
All application for this job exercise is to be done online via the portal link we shared above.
You can submit applications with your phone and your laptop. It really does not matter which device you chose as long as you have an active mobile data connection.
All required qualifications, qualities, and steps you should follow when applying have been laid out in this article. Read On!
How well do you need this Job?
Have you been able to answer that question? Do you have what it takes to be employed to serve this agency? The National Power Training Institute requires a lot of education, and all interested candidates must be truly passionate to last on the job.
Do you have the potential to serve in the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria’s workforce?
If your answer to both of those questions above is yes, then you can continue to go down this guide to find out how to grab a job at the NAPTIN headquarters.
Requirements for the NAPTIN recruitment 2022
Job requirements generally refer to job qualifications and skills necessary for your position of interest in the agency or company.
This means that these requirements are what your employer (NAPTIN) requires from you before applying.
If you match all the job requirements criteria, this means you are a great fit for the vacant position you are interested to fill in the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria office.
To work for the NAPTIN, you must possess the following:
- A tertiary education degree certificate is issued no longer than ten years from the date of application. B.Sc. and HNDs are accepted for this job offer.
- Must be conversant with the use of computers and other software operating machines.
- Must present a valid means of identification (ID card) with a scanned copy uploaded on the application portal.
- Only citizens of Nigeria can apply.
- Applicants must show a great working spirit and willingness to work with a team of people from different backgrounds and working history.
- WAEC, NECO, or GCE Certificates are accepted.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate; an exemption certificate can be presented if the candidate was awarded such by the National Youth Service Corps. Note: if you are presenting an NYSC exemption certificate, it must be duly signed by an authority in order to be accorded relevance.
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume is required.
- Having a cover letter attached to your resume will be of an added advantage to applicants.
- Certificate of Origin duly signed by your village head and local government chairman.
How to apply for NAPTIN recruitment:
At the time when we published this article, the recruitment exercise had not started. This is not meant to discourage you, as we can assure you that this job offer will start very soon. Ensure that you always check the recruitment portal at http://www.naptin.gov.ng/, we had indicated above, consistently to ensure you do not miss out when the job vacancies present themselves.
Meanwhile, our team will ensure that we continually update this page as much as we can. As soon as the forms are made available to be filled by applicants, we will make an update to this section of the article.
You can also receive these updates straight to your mailbox by dropping your mail address in the comment section below.
Once the NAPTIN recruitment form is out, media outlets and TV stations will carry such information.
We would like to advise you to ensure that whenever you are submitting an application for the National Power Training Institute of Nigeria:
- ensure you do it on the website we provided above
- do not pay money to anybody claiming to be working for this body
- always make confirmations before applying
- go through all the details you have filled out on the recruitment form once again thoroughly before clicking the submit button
- ensure you have all the required qualifications for this job.
Click To apply for NAPTIN recruitment
What happens after registration?
You will be contacted via email address and phone number depending on the mode of contact for the year.
Invitation for the next stage of the recruitment exercise which is the screening stage will commence after this.
A physical examination will be done in the approved health centers to ensure you are capable of carrying out heavy duties when assigned. The list of shortlisted candidates will be put out soon after applications have been received from candidates.
Note: If you have questions, corrections or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below