ABOUT THE COMPANY – MONDI
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Mondi Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Mondi, founded in the year, is an global packaging and paper group with 102 operations in over 30 countries, mainly in South Africa; Russia and central Europe. The LSE (London Stock Exchange) and JSE (Johannesburg Stock Exchange) listed company, whose roots are based in South Africa, employs more than 26 000 staff members across the various branches.
Mondi is fully integrated across the entire packaging and paper value chain, including wood growing, pulp and paper manufacture and finally, conversion of papers into corrugated packaging etc.
The companies main industries include: building and construction; automotive; shipping and transport; graphic and photographic; office and professional printing; paper and packaging converting; home and personal care; chemicals and dangerous goods; medical and pharmaceutical; retail and e-commerce; agriculture; pet care and food and beverages.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
The Mondi bursary programme will be awarded to first year students pursuing their studies towards a BSc Forestry degree qualification at Stellenbosch University in the Western Cape.
The bursary will cover the following study related expenses: tuition fees, accommodation, meals, prescribed textbooks and stationery.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Good academic record
- Studying towards a BSc Forestry qualification
- Studying at Stellenbosch University
- In possession of a valid drivers license (or will obtain your drivers license before being placed in plantation)
- *Preference to be given to previously disadvantaged students
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.mondigroup.com/en/careers
Via the “Graduate and Internship Opportunities” tab.
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Drivers licence (certified copy of)
- Matric certificate (certified copy of)
- Full academic record (certified copy of)
- Shortened Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary, why you chose to pursue your studies towards a Forestry qualification and your dreams for the future)
15 September 2017.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mondi directly:
Tel: 031 451 2111