ABOUT THE COMPANY – DSTL
We(sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Northern Cape Dept of Transport, Safety & Liaison Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
The Northern Cape Department of Transport, Safety and Liaison (also known as DSTL) mission is to ensure a safe, secure and crime free province by way of good corporate governance, administration and support, monitoring and oversight of the police and more.
As part of the South African government, the DSTL aim to be leaders in creating and maintaining a secure, sustainable and safe policing and transport systems within the province.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Northern Cape Department of Transport, Safety and Liaison will be awarding bursaries within the following fields (critical and scarce skills as identified by the department):
- Operations Management (National Diploma)
- Safety Management/ Environmental Management (National Diploma)
- Road Transport Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Transport Economic & Planning
*Please note: funding is not limited to the abovementioned fields of study, but these fields will be given preference.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Achieved good academic results
- Studying or intend on studying within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the DSTL Bursary application form in either of the following formats:
Northern Cape DSTL Bursary Application Form (.doc)
Northern Cape DSTL Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Proof of acceptance from a Technikon or University (on tertiary letterhead)
- Quote for estimate study fees (on tertiary letterhead)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips or affidavit if unemployed)
Applications must be submitted to:
The Head of Department
Corner Lennox & Sydney Street
(Attn: Mr P. Telekelo)
14 October annually.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact the Northern Cape Dept of Transport, Safety & Liaison directly:
Contact People: Ms M Kooper/ Ms TF Teho
Tel: 053 839 1793 / 053 839 1700