Official Nursing Schools in Akwa-Ibom State Exams Result/ Interview 2023-2024
We are pleased to keep you informed About Nursing Schools in Akwa-Ibom State Entrance Exams Result 2023-2024
Nursing is one of the most lucrative professions in the world. This has seen the number of institutions offering nursing courses on the rise. The minimum requirement for a certificate course in nursing is a C- with a relevant combination of the other subjects. For a Diploma in nursing, you must have attained an aggregate of C plain and C plain or above in English and Biology and a C- (minus) in one of the following, Chemistry, Physics or Mathematics.
Nursing Schools in Akwa-Ibom State, Nigeria
- School of Nursing Ituk-Mbang
- School of Nursing, Anua-Uyo
- School of Nursing, Eket
- School of Nursing, Ikot-Ekpene
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Anua-Uyo
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Ituk-Mbang
- School of Post Basic Midwifery, Urua-Akpan
- School of Post Basic Midwifery,Iquita-Oron
- School of Psychiatric Nursing, Eket
How to Check Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Entrance Exam Results
Candidates that participated in the last Akwa Ibom State School of Nursing Entrance examination, should kindly visit the notice board in the Nursing Service Directorate, Ministry of Health Headquarters, Idongesit Nkanga Secretariat, Uyo, to check their results.
If you have any Corrections, Suggestions, Contributions regarding this Post, don’t hesitate using the comment box below.