Official Philippine Navy Exam 2022-2023 | Schedule and Qualifications
We(zainfo.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about the Philippine Navy Exam 2022-2023 | Schedule
The Philippine Navy will conduct Armed Forces of the Philippines Service Aptitude Test (AFPSAT) to those who are willing to apply for NAVAL OFFICER CANDIDATE COURSE (NOCC) on:
- January 17, 2020, at NSFA, Covert Court, Panacan, Davao City.
All the requirements will be submitted on the day of the examination. For more details, please contact personnel from NFEM Admin Office with CP Nr 0917-859-7209.
NAVAL OFFICER CANDIDATE COURSE (NOCC) and BASIC SEAMAN COURSE(BSC) will be conducted on
- January 25-26, 2020 at the University of Cagayan Valley, Balzain, Tuguegarao City.
For more details, please contact personnel from164th Naval ROTC Office, University of Cagayan Valley, Balzain, Tuguegarao City (contact no.: 0917-709-4773).
- At least 21 years old and not more than 29 years of any given recruitment year.
- Must be a natural-born citizen with good moral character.
- Unmarried with no child to support.
- Graduate of 4-year Baccalaureate degree preferably technical courses.
- Height at least 5 feet.
Basic Seaman Course
- 18-26 years old upon appointment as Candidate Sailor.
- Natural Born Citizen and of good moral character.
- Has completed k to 12 or at least 72 units in college preferably technical courses or TESDA NC II.
- Single and with no child support.
- At least 5 feet in height.
- A fully-accomplished application form (this form is available from the Naval HQ)
- 2 copies of 2×2 colored ID pictures with white background.
- PSA Birth Certificate (Original and photocopy)
- Transcript of Records (Original and photocopy)
- Photocopy and original copy of college diploma (for NOCC)
Contact the following for more information about the application and schedule of examination:
Navy Personnel Management Center
Bonifacio Naval Station Fort Bonifacio
Phone Number: (02) 815-3420 loc 6137
Mobile Number: (+63) 917-476-3071 / (+63) 919-558-6274
Civil Relations Service- AFP
1110 Santos Avenue, CRSAFP,
Camp General Emilio Aguinaldo,
Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Tel: 911-6001 loc. 5665
As a naval officer, you can earn as much as 43,686 while on training and 52,143 upon graduation. Furthermore, you can avail of free housing facilities, medical and dental services. A lot of opportunities will be waiting for you as well. You can study abroad with good compensation and allowance. You can also avail post-graduate studies on top universities.
Visit their website at www.navy.mil.ph