ABOUT THE COMPANY – SASRIA
We (Sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Sasria Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Sasria SOC Ltd was formed in 1979 and is the only short-term insurance provider which covers special risk for individuals, businesses and government entities that own assets in South Africa. The companies cover includes cover against strikes, riots, public disorder, civil commotion and terrorism, all at affordable premiums.
The company is a state-owned entity which governs daily business operations and aims to make a positive contribution to transformation within the industry and in the country.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Sasria will be awarding bursaries for 2021 studies, within the following fields of study:
- Business Economics
- Business Science
- Information Technology (BSc degree)
- Information Technology (BIT degree)
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying towards a full-time undergraduate degree qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised University in South Africa
- If completed Matric, must have achieved a minimum average B symbol
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Sasria Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
You will be required to submit copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full academic record to date, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Proof of application/ registration at your tertiary institution
- Motivational letter about why you deserve to be awarded the bursary
- Parents/ guardian ID documents (certified copies)
- Parents/ guardian proof of income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ financial statements if self-employed)
Applications must be submitted in one of the following ways:
Sasria SOC Limited
(Attention: Sasria Bursary Application)
2) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Insert the words “Sasria Bursary Application – Your Full Name” in the email subject line).
11 January 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Sasria directly:
Tel: 011 214 0800
Fax: 011 447 8630