ABOUT THE COMPANY – SERITI
We (Sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Sasria Seriti Bursary 2022-2023 /read full details.
Seriti is a 91% black-owned South African mining company, co-owned by 4 black shareholders, including: Community Investment Holdings (CIH); Thebe Investments; Zungu Investments (Zico) and Masimong Group.
The company is co-owned by 4 black shareholders, including: Community Investment Holdings (CIH); Thebe Investments; Zungu Investments (Zico) and Masimong Group. Seriti have over 3,000 direct employees and 3,000 contractors and 3 mines: New Vaal, New Denmark and Kriel.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Seriti will be awarding bursaries to top achieving students, in ANY field of study, towards an undergraduate degree or diploma.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted – if you have not received any feedback within 30 days of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or intend on studying full time towards an undergraduate degree or diploma
- Studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Achieved a minimum overall average of 60%
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://www.placementpartner.co.za/wi/vacancy/?id=studentvillage&VacRef=JHB000016
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Latest tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae
15 January 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Seriti directly:
Tel: 010 822 1590