The Great Indian Laughter Challenge Auditions 2024-2025 | Application & Requirements
We are pleased to inform you about the The Great Indian Laughter Challenge | Application, Requirements & Judges
This reality series’ five seasons ended with great success, and now its creators are coming back with a brand-new season very soon 6. Numerous comedians, like Kapil Sharma, Sunil Pal, and Raju Srivastava, have the opportunity to launch successful careers through this programme. Thus, you must take part in this reality programme if you wish to launch a career in comedy. This is the ideal opportunity for the applicants to show off their skills and win over the audience. 2024-2025’s The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.
- Name of the Show: The Great Indian Laughter Challenge.
- Genre: Comedy – Reality Show.
- Language: Hindi.
- Telecast Days: Saturday – Sunday.
- Telecast Timings: 9:30 PM – 11:00 PM.
- Host: Parizaad Kolah.
- Judges: Archana Puran Singh or Shekhar Suman.
- Channel: Sony TV.
- OTT Platform: Sony LIV.
- Producer: Deepak Dhar.
- Production Company: Banijay Asia.
- The candidate’s age to apply for the show lies between 5 to 55 years old.
- Indian candidates are allowed in this reality show.
- You need to bring all original documents for verification.
- You must be physically and mentally well for the show.
- For the complete details read the terms and conditions carefully.
How to Apply for The Great Indian Laughter Challenge 2024-2025:
- All candidates can apply for the show by simply visiting the official site of the channel or show or you can download sony live app from the play store.
- Candidates need to find the banner “The Great Indian Laughter Challenge” and click on it.
- Then candidates just need to check the terms and conditions carefully.
- After that fill out the form as per the given instructions.
- Then candidates are required to upload the video in the given format.
- Candidates also need to make sure all details must be genuine and correct.
- At last, recheck all the details and click on the submit button
- Full name of Contestant.
- Last name of the Contestant.
- Street Address.
- Cell phone.
- Work phone.
- Valid Email Id.
- Personal or business website( eg- Facebook, Instagram, youtube, blog, etc).
- DOB (Date of Birth).
- Upload Image.
- Upload Video.
Note: If you need help, or you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below