ABOUT THE COMPANY – TSHIPI E NTLE
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mine Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining (Pty) Ltd is the biggest South African single manganese mine and exporter, as well as one of the five biggest global manganese ore exporters. The South African independently operated and managed company is a black empowered producer of manganese ore, located in the Kalahari Manganese Field (KMF).
The manganese is mined from a shallow open-cast mine called Tshipi Borwa mine, and the ore is processed at a plant in the Kalahari Manganese Field. Tshipi é Ntle is derived from the Tswana language, which means “beautiful steel”.
ABOUT THE TSHIPI E NTLE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & SELECTION
Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mine are inviting students from the John Taolo Gaetsewe District Municipal area (in the Northern Cape) and dependents of Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine employees, to apply for the bursary programme. Bursaries will be awarded to students pursuing Mining-related studies.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – if you do not received any feedback, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE TSHIPI E NTLE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must reside in the Joe Morolong Local Municipal area (in the Northern Cape province) OR be a dependents of an Tshipi e Ntle Manganese mine permanent employee
- You must have completed Matric OR be currently in Matric
- You must be studying or accepted to study towards a mining industry related qualification
- You must be studying or accepted to study at a recognised University or University of Technology in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 60% for all major subjects in the 1st year of study (if currently studying)
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE TSHIPI E NTLE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining Bursary Application
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application may be disqualified):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Proof of tertiary acceptance (on institutions letterhead)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently studying at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Shortened Curriculum Vitae
- Proof of residence
- Short motivational letter to support your application
CLOSING DATE FOR THE TSHIPI E NTLE BURSARY
31 May 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Tshipi E Ntle Manganese Mining directly:
Tel: 087 845 1368
Please do NOT contact Tshipi é Ntle Manganese Mining if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://www.zabursaries.co.za/bursary-news/
This bursary listing was last updated on: 22 May 2021.