Download UBA Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
UBA Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Download
Visit our store to purchase an updated copy of the UBA Aptitude Test past questions and answers. Past questions and answers for the United Bank for Africa (UBA) aptitude test are now available for simple download in PDF format.
UBA Aptitude Test Past Questions
Did you apply for this job for the first time or have you been writing their exams over the years now? Panic now more, we got you covered. After series of research, we discovered that most people flunk job aptitude test because they don’t study with the right material or underrate the seriousness of the exams. The fact remains that nothing good comes easy.
In a bit to solve this problem, through qualitative research our team has carefully compiled a comprehensive UBA Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers which is a collection of questions gotten from UBA previous years aptitude test and all questions here have been answered leaving you with no single stress of looking for the answers.
Your tendency of getting this job is very high if only you can master the questions and answers here line by line because it seems UBA must have exhausted all their questions they repeat most questions year after year. Their question pattern is the same which covers questions from; Numerical reasoning, Verbal reasoning, and Logical reasoning all in a GMAT format.
Below are other relevant information concerning UBA recruitment, samples of this study material, and how to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. If I give you seven apples, you will then have five times as many as I would then have, however, if you give me seven apples, we will then both have the same number of apples. How many apples do we currently have?
A. I have 24 apples and you have 18 apples.
B. I have 10 apples and you have 32 apples.
C. I have 18 apples and you have 24 apples.
D. I have 14 apples and you have 28 apples.
E. I have 12 apples and you have 20 apples.
2. If it takes Seyi twenty minutes to boil an egg in 1.5 liters of water, how long will it take Ala who is 3 years older than Seyi to boil 4 eggs in 1.5 liters of water?
A. 10 minutes
B. 20 minutes
C. 25 minutes
D. 5 minutes
E. 80 minutes
3. Amakiri spent N125 on a camera and some film. The camera cost N100 more than the film. What percent of the cost of the two items did Amakiri spend on the camera?
4. How many two-cent stamps are there in a dozen?
5. The price of garri rose by 40% last week and fell by 40% this week. What is the total rise or fall in percentage?