Download YABATECH Post UTME Form 2022-2023
We are pleased to inform you about YABATECH Post UTME Form For 2022-2023
Applications are hereby invited from interested 2022 UTME candidates who applied for admission into Yaba College of Technology for, National Diploma (ND) Full Time and B.SC in Technical Education programmes (100 level).
YABATECH Post UTME Eligibility
The admission screening is open to candidates who chose Yaba College of Technology as their 1st or 2nd Choice of Institution and scored 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 160 for B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
However, all candidates who have chosen Yabatech as 2nd Choice of Institution are required to change to First Choice on the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Portal to be eligible for admission.
All candidates must not be less than 16 years old by October 2022.
How to Apply for YABATECH Post UTME Form
Applicants are to pay a fee of Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00) (excluding result verification fee and any transaction charges). Payment can be made online or in the bank. The College does not accept cash payments.
Candidates should visit the College website at www.yabatech.edu.ng. Click on “POST UTME SCREENING 2022/2023” and follow the instructions to complete the application process appropriately.
- The applicant will click on the Apply link above.
- Select Step 1 (Generate Payment Invoice)
- Enter the Jamb Reg no, Email & Phone number to Validate the Jamb Uploaded list.
- Preview Jamb Details and click on Generate Invoice.
- Proceed to Make Payment at the Bank or Online via ATM/Debit Card.
- Return to the Registration Portal and Click on Apply the select Step2.
- Enter Payment RRR to validate the payment made via Remita.
- Fill the Application Form.
- Print Application Slip.
- Pay for O’level Verification.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
Candidates are advised to supply correct data on the portal as they will be responsible for any error made during registration and any wrong information given on Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB), and O’Level details will disqualify the candidate.
Inconsistency in name or picture on photo card will not be accepted by the College and may lead to disqualification of concerned candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’ Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
Candidates having difficulty in payment for registration should visit the College website and click on the “help desk link” or chat on our online support portal for possible assistance.
The deadline for submission of the application is Monday, December 4, 2022.
- Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for admission into its various full-time National Diploma (ND) and B. Sc. Degree (100 Level) programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- YABATECH post UTME cut-off marks are 160 (Degree) and 150 (ND).
- The cost of YABATECH post UTME form is Two thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
- The deadline for the submission of applications for YABATECH post UTME is Monday, December 4, 2022.
If you have questions or corrections regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below.