Download 2022 CIPM Past Questions And Answers
2022 CIPM Past Questions And Answers Download
In our store, you may get an updated version of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management’s 2022 CIPM Past Questions and Answers. This page includes CIPM exam guidelines, advice on how to ace the test, example questions, a complete PDF of CIPM past questions and answers, and much more.
2022 CIPM Past Questions and Answers
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria was established as an umbrella Association for Practitioners of Personnel Management in 1968 as the Personnel Management Association of Nigeria. In 1973, it was renamed as Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria. Finally, Act No 58 of 1992 chartered the Institute.
The 2022 CIPM examinations is first approaching and we believe you have a lot of question running through your mind, questions as; How do I best prepare for CIPM exams? What material is best suitable for CIPM exam preparation? Does CIPM past questions and answers help? What are the Dos and Don’ts of these exams?
We got all those questions answered in our study material containing a comprehensive compilation of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management 2022 CIPM Past Questions and Answers and this material is up for grab which is now in a PDF format for easy download and now compatible with all electronic devices.
CIPM Nigeria Examining Process
The Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, CIPM examination process is in 6 stages, which are:
- Introduction to Management
- Writing and Communication Skills
- Introduction to Economics
- Introduction to Accounting
- Fundamentals of Psychology & Sociology
- Introduction to Human Resource Management
- Nigerian Business Environment
- Business Law
- Computer Application and Management Information System
- Elements of Politics and the Nigerian Legal System
- Business Administration
- Advanced Economics
- Accounting and Finance for Managers
- Business Statistics and Social Research Methods
- Learning and Development
- Public Administration
- Workforce Planning and Strategies
- Comparative Management and Administration
- Operations Research
- Organisational Behaviour and Performance
- Insurance and Pensions Management
- Advanced Human Resource Management I
- Presentation Skills
- Nigerian Labour Law
- Advanced Employment Relations
- Advanced Human Resource Management II
- Labour Market Analysis
Requirements for CIPM Examination
The minimum requirement to enter the CIPM is The Senior School Certificate Examination (SSCE) with credit in five areas, including English Language and Mathematics, is the minimum educational prerequisite for student entrance. For applicants with a Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma, an ordinary pass in either English Language or Mathematics may be considered.
Every year, the exams are held in February and August. The syllabus contains detailed information regarding the examination, and applicants are encouraged to read it carefully. At least one month prior to the examination date, candidates must have been accepted as student members.
Grab a copy of this study material now and be glad you did because it’s designed to give you insight into what the CIPM examination looks like, help you manage the limited time that will be given to you, and prepare you ahead of time and boost your confidence level. Below are samples of this study and the procedure to download the full PDF file.
Samples of this study material
1. Advantages of e-learning are but one:
a. Supports business strategy and objectives
b. Offsite training is impossible
c. Beneficiaries are restricted to managers
d. Updating data and activities are difficult
e. Learning and development are built on a virtual platforms that is marred with poor network
2. Which of these statements describes the reason for measuring intellectual capital as stated by Marr et al 2003
a. To help organizations formulate their strategy
b. Identify learning dysfunctions
c. Proffer hindrance to effectiveness
d. To communicate reason
e. To create virtual work arrangements
3. Identify which of the following elements do not serve the business needs in the training proposal:
a. Embedded learning
b. The basis for defining training assignments
c. Articulating training to management
d. Demonstrates the objectives and action plan for carrying out training programme
e. A reference document.
How to Download 2022 CIPM Past Questions And Answers