Official Access Bank Recruitment 2022-2023
We(ngstudentportal.com team)are pleased to inform you about Access Bank Recruitment 2022-2023
Access bank recruitment exercise for the 2022-2023 session is open to all applicants who have the entry-level requirements and are willing to work with the Access Bank of Nigeria.
Access bank completed the merger of Diamond Bank in March 2019. This has led to the creation of new jobs as such new staff and workers are needed to fill in the vacant job positions for an effective workforce. The recruitment exercise is massive and all qualified applicants are advised to take advantage of this opportunity to give in their best so as to be considered for the job.
All interested candidates anticipating the 2022-2023 recruitment at access bank of Nigeria must consider the basic job invitation qualifications and requirements as stated by the bank.
Basic Information About Access Bank Plc
Access Bank Plc. first commenced operations fully in 1989 and has evolved from an obscure Nigerian Bank into a world-class African financial institution. Today, they are one of the five largest banks in Nigeria in terms of assets, loans, deposits, and branch network.
Access Bank Plc is now inviting interested and qualified graduates who are ready to give in their best to help the bank achieve its goal and promote its prestige. There are quite a number of job vacancies available and only the most suitable candidates will be considered for employment.
This article contains information you need to possess about the 2022-2023 Access bank recruitment and has been prepared to aid applicants in their successful application.
Available Job Openings At Access Bank
- Software engineer
- Network Engineer
- Database Administrator
- Application Support Analyst
- Enterprise Platform Administrator
- Enterprise Architect
- Business intelligence (BI) Analyst
- Project Manager
- Business Analyst
- Cyber Security Analyst – security, policy, governance, and compliance
- Cyber Security Analyst – Forensics and analytics
- Cyber Security Analyst – security, technology, and engineering
- Cyber Security Analyst – Security Operation Center (SOC)
- Cyber Security Analyst – threat intelligence and incidence response
Access Bank Job Requirements
The following criteria must be met by those who are applying for the Access Bank recruitment exercise 2022-2023
- Interested candidates have to be between 18-26 years old at the time of applying for the recruitment exercise.
- SSCE Certificate or NECO certificate with credits in a relevant subject.
- Candidates must be a graduate with B.Sc., HND, OND, or NCE in a relevant course from an accredited institution.
- NYSC discharge certificate or exemption letter.
- Applicants must have a BVN number, valid means of identification, and any other document that makes up a complete CV.
How To Apply For Access Bank Recruitment
Access bank job details and application information can be found on the official bank portal at www.accessbankplc.com. To apply successfully, you must possess the entry-level requirements before you can follow the guidelines below to apply.
- Visit the Access Bank official website: www.accessbankplc.com
- Click on careers
- Click on opportunities
- You will see a list of job vacancies
- Click on the one you are interested in to see more about the job requirements and details
- Click on “apply now”, you will be shown some information such as the location of the job
- Click “next” to see the application form
- Fill it out correctly, upload scanned copies of your document where required
- Proofread your application, then submit
Shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation to take a skills-based test in their specified area of specialization.
After all the registration process is completed, selected candidates will then receive an official job letter from the bank.
More updates will be made available on this page, you can save or bookmark this page to enable you to access it easily.
Note: If you have questions, corrections or suggestions regarding this post, kindly use the comment box below