How to Apply for ARES Scholarships?
Please below important instructions to avail ARES Masters and Internship Scholarships:
- You must first ensure that you have an active GIRAF account.
- You can create an account on the GIRAF platform via this link. This account will be validated (within a few hours to a few days, don’t create more than one account) by ARES and you will receive a confirmation mail to create a password.
- If you created a validated account last year, you can reuse that account and if necessary reset your password.
- Once logged into your GIRAF account, you can access the application form via the Competitive calls tab of your GIRAF profile. Please note that you must only click once on the “International training application 2022-2023” button. You will then find your form in the My tasks table of the Competitive calls.
- You can complete your form several times, as long as you use the “Save and edit later” option. You will find your form each time in the My Tasks table of the Competitive calls tab in GIRAF.
- As soon as you click on “Submit my application”, your application is sent to ARES and you can no longer modify it. You can still consult it in the My submitted files table.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
To know more about ARES Scholarships Belgium, please visit official website: