ABOUT THE COMPANY – HOLLYWOODBETS
We (sagist.co.za team)are pleased to inform you about Hollywoodbets Radio Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Hollywoodbets, also known as Hollywood Sportsbook, is the top sports and live games betting operator in South Africa. The company also operates in Mozambique (since 2017), Ireland and the United Kingdom, offering customers betting via their online platform, mobile site, call centre and retail branches.
The company’s services include a variety of betting opportunities and exciting products with a fast turn-around, as well as betting on all major sports. Hollywoodbets currently has over 5000 employees on their record, and each branch supports a charity organisation and development soccer team.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Hollywoodbets, partnered with South Africa’s favourite radio stations, will be awarding bursaries for tertiary studies in ANY field of study, for students with good academic records.
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses only: registration fees and tuition fees (up to the maximum value of R2 000 000 – all other expenses will not be covered).
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have completed Matric OR currently be in Matric
- Must have a strong academic record
- Must be studying or intend on studying towards a tertiary qualification
- Must be studying or intend on studying at a recognised tertiary institution within South Africa
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Applications must be done online via the HollywooodBets application platform here:
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Matric statement of results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Details about your chosen qualification
- Letter of acceptance from your tertiary institution (on letterhead)
- Proforma invoice from your tertiary institution, to include breakdown of: registration fees, tuition fees and examination fees, length of the qualification, name, address and proof of banking details of the institution (on letterhead)
- Motivational letter to support your application
- Proof of address
- (Please note: documents must NOT be uploaded in .JPG format)
13 February 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hollywoodbets directly:
Contact form: https://mycommunity.hollywoodbets.net/contact-us/ or