If you are looking to study in Japan with scholarship then read this post through. Because in this post, we will explain what is MEXT scholarship 2023, its benefits and step by step application procedure.
MEXT Scholarship 2023-2024 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. This scholarship is available for undergraduate, masters, PhD and training studies. MEXT scholarship will cover tuition fee, accommodation, monthly living allowance and round airfare travel expenses from your country to Japan.
The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan offers scholarships to international students who wish to study at Japanese universities as undergraduate or research (masters / PhD) students under the Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships Program.
Normally the Application cycle of the MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship is announced in April. Knowledge of Japanese Language and IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for this scholarship.
This is the Mext embassy recommended scholarship. You will apply through the Japanese embassy in your country. (the links to all embassies are given below).
MEXT Scholarship Summary
- Level of Study: Undergraduate / Masters / PhD / Training
- Institution(s): Japanese Universities
- Study in: Japan
- Courses Offered: All types of courses offered in all Japanese Universities from Social Science to Engineering, Medical to Health, Arts, Humanities, etc. There are No Academic Fields Restrictions.
- Program Period: Undergraduate: 4-5 Years, Masters: 2-3 Years, PhD: 3-4 Years
- MEXT Scholarship Deadline: Varies from Embassy to Embassy (Click here to check deadlines)