ABOUT THE COMPANY – NANOTEQ
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Nanoteq Bursary South Africa 2022-2023/read full details.
Nanoteq, founded in 1988, is a South African owned company, operating within the security domain. The company was founded with the main goal of creating cryptographic technology used in military radio systems and mobile telephones. Today, Nanoteq offers their customers a wide range of quality cryptographic products and solutions, with varying levels of customisation.
Nanoteq is headquartered in Centurion, Gauteng and has 30 years of experience within the security field. The company serves various government agencies, as well as local and international clientele. The core offerings include: Voice & Fax Security; Workstation & Mobile; Network Security Layer 2; Network Security Layer 3 and Supportive Offering.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE VALUE
Nanoteq are awarding bursaries to deserving students, within the following fields of study (undergraduate only):
- Computer Engineering (B Eng)
- Electronic Engineering (B Eng)
Bursaries are awarded to the maximum value of R80 000 per student, per year.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive any feedback within 60 days of the application deadline, regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Studying full time towards a qualification within one of the aforementioned fields of study (in your 2nd or 3rd year of study)
- Completed your 1st year of studies
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution in South Africa
- Excellent academic record
- Keen interest in research and development
- From a previously disadvantaged background
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the above minimum eligibility requirements and would like to apply, can do so by submitting clear copies of the following documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record (certified copy)
- Curriculum Vitae (to include the following: your full name, ID number, gender, race, contact information, telephone number, email address, Matric year and results, tertiary details and results)
- Details about any other bursaries or financial assistance received
Applications must be submitted electronically via email to: email@example.com
(Insert the words “Nanoteq Bursary Application – your surname and initials” in the email subject line).
16 March 2020.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Nanoteq directly:
Tel: 012 672 7000
Fax: 012 665 1343