ABOUT THE COMPANY – NINETY ONE SA (PTY) LTD
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Ninety One Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Ninety One SA (Pty) Ltd, previously known as Investec Asset Management, is an authorised financial services provider. Investec Asset Management was formed in 1991, with the name change taking place in 2020. The asset management business has offices in Cape Town, South Africa (where it is listed on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE)) and in London, United Kingdom (where it is listed on the London Stock Exchange (LSE)).
ABOUT THE NINETY ONE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
Ninety One are inviting matriculants to apply for the bursary programme, for the 2022 academic year, in the following fields of study:
- Financial services
- Healthcare (excluding: Dentistry, Medicine and Veterinary Science)
- Information Technology
- Computer Science
ABOUT THE NINETY ONE BURSARY PROGRAMME – COVERAGE VALUE
The bursary will provide cover for the following expenses: full tuition fees, study materials, accommodation and meals.
The bursary programme is administered by Career Wise, who are responsible for accepting, scanning and shortlisting candidates. Shortlisted students must attend a panel interview assessment and thereafter final selection will be made.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NINETY ONE BURSARY
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- You must be a South African citizen
- You must be under 22 years old in 2022
- You must be currently in Matric OR have completed Matric
- You must intend on studying full time within one of the aforementioned fields of study
- You must be starting your first year at university in 2022
- You must intend on studying at a recognised university in South Africa
- You must have achieved a minimum overall average of 70% or Level 6 in English and Mathematics or Sciences in Grade 11
- You must have proven financial need (family income of less than R600 000 per year) (special circumstances will be assessed if applicable)
- You must satisfy the minimum entry requirements for your chosen field of study
- You must have an excellent academic record
- You must have strong leadership qualities
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE NINETY ONE BURSARY
Applications must be done online at: https://careerwise.co.za/bursaries/online-application/
Applicants will be required to Register an Account before they can Login and Apply.
Please use the following as the promo code/ reference: NINETY ONE
You may be required to submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your online application (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Grade 11 final results (certified copy)
- Matric latest results (certified copy)
- Proof of application or registration at university for 2022 (on institutes letterhead)
- Proof of parents/ guardians household income (latest payslips if employed/ affidavit if unemployed/ SASSA or pension slip if applicable)
CLOSING DATE FOR THE NINETY ONE BURSARY
30 September 2021.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Career Wise directly:
Tel: 086 100 7787 / 011 258 4464
Please do NOT contact Career Wise if this bursary has already closed. View our other bursaries open for application here: https://www.zabursaries.co.za/bursary-news/
This bursary listing was last updated on: 24 May 2021.