Download Polaris Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers
Polaris Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers Download
Polaris Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions
Polaris Bank Limited is a commercial bank based in Nigeria. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the country’s banking regulator. This bank is among the most paying bank jobs in Nigeria and this alone left them with a lot of applicants.
There’s no better way to select the best out of this huge number other than testing everyone, this made their aptitude test a very strict one. If you must get this job then you need to prepare very hard for their aptitude test as it is the only platform for getting the job.
Good-news, is we’ve carefully compiled Polaris Bank Job Aptitude Test Past Questions And Answers which is now in an ebook format. This study material is not just a random question but a collection of questions from Polaris bank’s previous aptitude test, it tests your knowledge of verbal reasoning, numerical reasoning, and logical reasoning.
This study material is compatible with devices like IOS, iPhone, Android, etc. it can be printed after download. Some samples of this study material and tips to download the full PDF file are listed below.
Samples of this study material
In the following sentences, choose the world that is similar in meaning to the word italicized/underlined in each of the sentences.
1. We consider the recent silver jubilee celebration in the state a very historic event.
2. The governor’s address during his recent visit to our town was delivered extempore.
3. One of the candidates was handed over to the police for attending the interview with spurious credentials.
4. There is a theory that postulates that all Nigerian languages derive from one source.
5. The candidate was disqualified as a result of his irreverent behavior.