ABOUT THE COMPANY – VERMAAK AND PARTNERS
We (sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Vermaak and Partners Pathologists Bursary South Africa 2022-2023 /read full details.
Dr. WJH Vermaak Inc. Pathologists is committed to providing good laboratory and professional practice. The company offers independent clinical pathology services, including: Chemical pathology; Consultation and advice on clinical pathology; Molecular Diagnostics; Infectious disease testing; Clinical haematology; Serology; Contract and research projects.
The Pathology laboratory is accredited with the following organisations: ASISA; HPCSA and SANAS.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED
The Vermaak and Partners bursary is open to Internal and External applicants who wish to study towards a Biomedical Technology (NDip) qualification.
Bursary recipients will commence on 1 January 2019 and must enter into a contractual agreement with Vermaak and Partners.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted – should you not receive any feedback within 15 working days of the application deadline, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
Internal applicants – satisfy ONE of the following:
- Are a Student Technician with a BSc Degree qualification
- Completed HPCSA registration as Qualified Medical Technician
- Are an employee that fits the criteria
External applicants – satisfy ONE of the following:
- Completed Matric
- Are a BSc graduate
- Are a final year BSc student
External applicants must have achieved the following minimum academic criteria (if studying at TUT):
- Physical Science: a minimum of 50%
- Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy): a minimum of 50%
- Biology (Life Science): a minimum of 50%
- English: a minimum of 50%
Students who have completed Matric prior to 2008, must satisfy ALL of the above criteria:
- Achieved a minimum of 50% (HG) or 60% (SG) for Physical Science
- Achieved a minimum of 50% (HG) or 60% (SG) for Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy)
- Achieved a minimum of 50% (HG) or 60% (SG) for Biology (Life Science)
- Achieved a minimum of 50% (HG) or 60% (SG) for English
- Are computer literate
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Students who meet the above eligibility requirements and would like to apply, must do so by submitting clear copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy of)
- Matric Certificate (certified copy of)
- Curriculum Vitae (internal applicants only)
- HPCSA registration (internal applicants only)
- Degree certificate, if applicable (internal applicants only)
- Degree certificate, if a final year BSc graduate (external applicants only)
- Latest statement of results, if a final year BSc students (external applicants only)
Applications must be submitted to the HR Department in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 743 7809
NB: Please make note of the following reference number on all your documentation: 0960
20 May 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Vermaak and Partners directly:
Tel: 012 404 2300