ABOUT THE COMPANY – HOMOEOPATHIC ASSOCIATION OF SOUTH AFRICA
We ( sagist.co.za team) are pleased to inform you about Homoeopathic Association of South Africa Bursary 2022-2023/ read full details.
The Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA) is the official representative for the South African Homoeopathic Profession. The HSA is a voluntary association which promotes and represents homoeopathic practitioners, as well as the profession and the interests of the field.
The association engages with the Department of Health, the South African Government, the Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA), as well as other organisations which influence the profession. The HSA keeps in close communication with the other health related institutions and bodies within the country.
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROGRAMME – FIELDS COVERED & COVERAGE
The Homoeopathic Association of South Africa (HSA) bursary programme is aimed at those studying (or accepted to study) towards a Homoeopathic degree at the University of Johannesburg (UJ) or the Durban University of Technology (DUT).
This is NOT a full bursary – the fund aims to assist students with their study related fees where applicable.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend an interview, as well as any other criteria required by the HSA Bursary Committee.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying (please note that failure to satisfy all the requirements will lead to your application not being considered):
- South African citizen OR South African permanent resident
- Completed Matric OR currently in Matric
- Studying or have been accepted to study towards a homoeopathic degree qualification
- Studying or have been accepted to study at UJ or DUT
- A member of the HSA (find out more about becoming a member here: https://www.homeopathy.org.za/membership)
- *Preference will be given to learners from a disadvantaged background
Please be sure to read the rules of the bursary fund, as well as the processes, purpose and structure here: https://www.homeopathy.org.za/hsa-bursary-fund
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE BURSARY
Download and complete the Homoeopathic Association of SA Bursary Application Form (.pdf)
Submit clear copies of the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form (the submission of these documents is compulsory – if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- ID document (certified copy)
- Colour photo attached to the application form (passport size)
- Matric latest results, if currently in Matric (certified copy)
- Matric certificate, if completed Matric (certified copy)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level (certified copy)
- Acceptance letter from UJ or DUT, if available (certified copy)
- Any relevant course/ programme/ degree certificates (certified copies)
- Yours/ parents/ guardians proof of your income (see further details on page 8 of the application form) (certified copies)
- Full Curriculum Vitae
- Motivational letter (explaining your current financial situation and why need the bursary – max 2 pages)
Applications must be submitted to The Chairperson of Education, in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Fax: 086 672 8417
31 July 2018.
(Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.)
CONTACT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact The HSA directly:
The Chairperson of Education
Tel: 086 111 4547
Fax: 086 672 8417