Download Free Pan Atlantic University Post utme Past Questions and Answers, Pan-Atlantic University, Lagos www.pau.edu.ng previous years Questions free download
Are You Searching for Pan Atlantic University Entrance Exam Past years Questions Papers for 2020-2021 admission? “ if Yes, take a deep breath, your search ends here. reasons being that the Packages Presented below by ngstudentportal.com is About Pan Atlantic University Exams Past Papers & the Pan Atlantic University Syllabus.
About the Pan Atlantic University
Pan-Atlantic University is a private, non-profit educational institution in Lekki, Lagos State.
Pan Atlantic University Past Exam Papers & Syllabus Downloads
Here is an excellent opportunity to get first-hand experience of what to expect when you will be writing the Pan Atlantic University examinations. We know that exam time can be stressful, so for your convenience we have compiled a handy resource for you to download the Pan Atlantic University past exam papers to use as Exams revision. Each download contains the Pan Atlantic University past exam papers and corresponding memoranda (answer). We have managed to compile downloads for all of the subjects. Look for your subject/s in the table below and click on the download link to download uptodate past exam papers.
The most effective form of Post UTME revision is to go through the Pan Atlantic University post utme past exam papers of your subjects. We advise that you download the Pan Atlantic University post utme past exam papers for your subjects and go through them as if you were in a real-time exam environment. After completing the paper check your results against the Answers for that paper. This way you will be better able to evaluate your weaknesses relating to that subject. You can now put the extra effort into those weak areas to better understand the subject.
How to Get Pan Atlantic University Screening Past Questions and Answers.
ENGLISH LANGUAGE SECTION
From the words or group of words lettered A to D, choose the word or group of words that best completes each of the following sentences.
1 When the little girl hurt herself she —— her mother for sympathy.
(a) looked up (b) forced (c) appealed for (d) turned to
2 The ————— applauded the lecturer. (a) crowd (b) congregation (c) spectator (d) audience
3 The new Eko Bridge in Lagos should help to greatly ease the terrible traffic———–(a) compression (b) conversions (c) congestion (d) convergence
4 Able and ————-, he eventually reaped his reward.
(a) awkward (b) industrial (c) officious (d) industrious
5 The lecturer felt that it would be—————– to let women compete for posts normally filled by men. (a) inadequate (b) impolite (c)inferior (d) in appropriate D From the list of words or group of words lettered A to D below
each of the following sentences, choose the word or group of words which is nearest in meaning to the underlined expression as it is used in the sentences.
6 The discussion became animated. (a) robust (b) unruly (c) intellectual (d) lively
7 John did four years in the University without obtaining his degree, and his scholarship had to be withdrawn (a) recovered (b) postponed (c) canceled (d) re-allocated C
8 The driver failed to obey the speed-limit regulations in the college compound and was summarily
dismissed. (a) answer (b) understand (c) notice (d) observe D
9 The rebels were forced to surrender. (a) give off (b) give out (c) give in (d) give way C
10 Prospective students for admission must be eligible. (a) clever (b) fluent (c) smart (d) qualified D……………...see more questions Here
Problem-solving: Solve these problems and indicate the best of the answer choices given. All numbers used are real numbers.
1. If a = 3 and b = -2, what is the value of a2 + 3ab – b2? (A) 5
(D) -20 (E) 13
2. 34 is what percent of 80? (A) 34%
(D) 44.5% (E) 52%
3. Jack and Kevin play in a basketball game. If the ratio of points scored by Jack to points scored by Kevin is 4 to 3, which of the following could NOT be the total number of points scored by the two boys?
4. Factor the following expression: x2 + x – 12 (A) (x – 4) (x + 4)
(B) (x – 2) (x + 6)
(C) (x + 6) (x – 2)
(D) (x – 4) (x + 3) (E) (x + 4) (x – 3)
5. The average of six numbers is 4. If the average of two of those numbers is 2, what is the average of the other four numbers?
(C) 7 (D) 8 (E) 9
6. What is the next-highest prime number after 67? (A) 68
(D) 73 (E) 76
7. Solve: 0.25 x 0.03 = (A) 75
(D) 0.0075 (E) 7.5
8. Dean’s Department Store reduces the price of a $30 shirt by 20%, but later raises it again by 20% of the sale price. What is the final price of the shirt?
(C) $30 (D) $28.80 (E) $26.60
9. How many 3-inch segments can a 4.5-yard line be divided into? (A) 15
(D) 64 (E) 84
10. Sheila, Janice, and Karen, working together at the same rate, can complete a job in 3 1/3 days. Working at the same rate, how much of the job could Janice and Karen do in one day?
(B) 1/4 (C) 1/3 (D) 1/9 (E) 1/8
11. Dave can deliver four newspapers every minute. At this rate, how many newspapers can he deliver in 2 hours?
(C) 320 (D) 400 (E) 480
12. 46 ÷28 = (A) 2
(D) 32 (E) 64
13. Ifa=4,b=3,andc=1,then a(b−c) = b(a+b+c)
(A) 4/13 (B) 1/3 (C) 1/4 (D) 1/6 (E) 2/7
14. What is 20% of 12 , expressed as a percentage? 5
(A) 48% (B) 65% (C) 72% (D) 76% (E) 84%
How to Get Full Pan Atlantic University Screening Past Questions and Answers.
Hot: don’t forget that one of the ways of emerging with Flying Colours in the Pan Atlantic University Entrance Exam Exams is the comprehensive study of the Pan Atlantic University Entrance Exam Past Papers and Answers? from ngstudentportal.com, Statistics have shown that Questions are Repeated, verbatim Questions are being repeated randomly. That is the more reason you need to download the Pan Atlantic University Entrance Exam past Papers Questions and Answers. Apart from the verbatim repetition of questions, questions are repeated with a slight difference in their sentence structures.
Why Pan Atlantic University Entrance Exam Past Questions And Answers
- It will give you an idea of the School of Nursing at Abia State University Examinations. Hence, it will serve as your study guide.
- from ngstudentportal.com, It will give you a clear knowledge of likely repeatable questions at the Pan Atlantic University Screening Exams.
- Will help boost your Pan Atlantic University Preparation efforts.
- It will expose you to the nature and type of questions you should expect, and how the questions are usually set at the Pan Atlantic University Exams. With this, you can easily predict what to expect and how to channel your efforts Appropriately.
- The Pan Atlantic University’s past questions will give you an idea of the Pan Atlantic University Subject Combinations.
- It will help you to take note of the Pan Atlantic University’s past questions which usually repeat themselves in subsequent years……..
below are the searches terms leading to this page
- Pan Atlantic University syllabus,
- Pan Atlantic University Past Questions soft copy,
- Pan Atlantic University post utme Past Questions 2020-2021,
- Pan Atlantic University Hard Copy Past Questions,
- Free Pan Atlantic University general Paper Past Questions,
- Pan Atlantic University Previous years Past Questions,
- Pan Atlantic University Semester Exams Past Questions,
- Pan Atlantic University Undergraduate Past Questions,…see more questions Here
Very Hot: get a full copy and start preparing for the Pan Atlantic University exams. always bookmark this page for any help. remember sharing is caring so share this post via sharing Icons below. thanks for reading